PROPERTY MANAGER NEEDED (DOWNTOWN ORLANDO)
**ATLEAST 2 YEARS OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IS NEEDED.**
We are a major real estate company currently managing over 400 properties. We are looking for a full-time residential property manager to work on our staff. You MUST have at least 2 years experience in property management OF SINGLE FAMILY HOMES WITH INDIVIDUAL OWNERS (NOT APARTMENTS!). The qualified applicant will handle tenant and owner issues, emails, phone calls. Collecting of rent, screening prospective tenants, etc. Handle maintenance issues, schedule walkthroughs, filing paperwork, etc.
This can be a stressful position at times. Having a real estate license is a REQUIRIED. This position is located in Downtown Orlando.
*Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises
*Perform property walkthroughs in the Central Florida area
* Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services.
* Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
* Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
* Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping.
* Maintains properties by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
* Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
*Add'l details will be provided during interview.
Extremely Organized & Self-Motivator
Great Communicator & Negotiation
Selling to Customer Needs
Professionalism & Listening
EXCELLENT AT PRIORITIZING
EXCELLENT AT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
An active Florida real estate license is not necessary to start, but will be required within the first 60 days.
FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES, SEE BELOW:
1. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. With salary requirements in the body of the email.
3. On the subject line, place the words “PROPERTY MANAGER” in the subject line.
4. Please have your resume in a PDF form only.