AGENT REFERRING TENANT-
REFERRAL FEE REQUIREMENTS
Referral Fee – as Shown in MLS
Just send us the complete information on a qualified Prospective Tenant and we will pay the Tenant Referral Fee amount shown in MLS when that Prospective Tenant leases one of our rental properties. No showing needed! That’s it!
Here’s what to do:
Showing Prospective Tenant
Referral Fee – DOUBLED as shown in MLS
Just spend a few minutes showing a qualified Prospective Tenant one of our easy-to-show rental properties and we will pay you DOUBLE the Tenant Referral Fee amount shown in MLS when that Prospective Tenant signs a full price lease on that rental property. No negotiation hassles needed! That’s it! Here’s what to do:
1. Referring Agent must show property to Prospective Tenant.
2. Referring Agent must complete the entire Referral Compensation Fee form below and click submit; or print out and fax or scan/email to ORPM.
3. Referring Agent must fax or scan/email the property MLS “broker detail view” to ORPM.
4. Referring Agent is responsible for contacting ORPM and tracking progress of referral. The entire Referral Compensation Fee form must be complete to be eligible for payment. Incomplete or inaccurate forms will not be returned for correction and will be discarded. no referral fee will be paid on an incomplete or inaccurate Referral Compensation Fee form regardless of outcome.
5. Prospective Tenant must complete and submit the ORPM Rental Application with all required information. Please see ORPM application guidelines here.
6. Referral Fee will be paid within 35 calendar days of Prospective Tenant paying in full all required deposits plus first month rent and commencement of the executed ORPM lease. Referral Compensation Fee paid only on single rental transaction and not on any rental renewal, future rental, or sale to Prospective Tenant. Referring Agent must be active licensee and all provisions of F.S. 475 and FAC 61J2 will apply.
7. Showing Prospective Tenant Referral Fee payable on full price lease only. *A FULL PRICE lease is at the rent amount and rent terms show in the MLS. A Prospective Tenant Referral Fee as shown in MLS will be paid on all leases for which either the rent amount or rent terms are altered from the rent amount and rent terms shown in the MLS.
NOTICE: -Reduction of Referral Fee- The Referral Compensation Fee described in MLS will be REDUCED in the following circumstances:
A. If Prospective Tenant application is not accepted (for whatever reason) on the Agent shown property, ORPM reserves the right to transfer Prospective Tenant application to a different ORPM property. This will most likely result in the Prospective Tenant viewing the property with an ORPM agent, in such case ORPM will pay Prospective Tenant Referral Fee (as shown in MLS) to Referring Agent.
B. Double Tenant Referral Fee payable on FULL PRICE lease only. *A FULL PRICE lease is at the rent amount and rent terms show in the MLS. A Prospective Tenant Referral Fee as shown in MLS will be paid on all leases for which either the rent amount or rent terms are altered from the rent amount and rent terms shown in the MLS.
Instead of submitting this form, you can download the attached document, Click here: ORPM – Agent Referring a Prospective Tenant Form, fill out completely, and fax or scan/email to our office. Call 407-641-5049 or 407-641-5782 with any questions.
Please fill out the below and press “SUBMIT”.
By submitting this E-referral, the referring agent acknowledges terms and conditions as prescribed above.