You'll Love This Recipe... - Easy Slow Cooker Curry Chicken
3 Chicken Breasts
6 Small or 4 large thighs
1 16 oz container of fresh salsa
1 small onion
2 tbs curry powder
8 oz sour cream
cooked jasmine rice
Put Chicken curry powder, onion, and salsa in slow cooker and cook all day. Before serving stir in sour cream and serve over Jasmine rice.
1. Cut each loaf of dough into 18 pieces.
2. Arrange half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon. In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
4. Remove from the heat; stir in brown sugar, pudding mix and milk until smooth.
5. Pour over dough.
6. Sprinkle with pecans and raisins if desired.
7. Arrange remaining pieces of dough over top.
8. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature for 3 hours.
9. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes
10. Invert onto a serving platter or baking sheet.
Want to share your favorite recipe with us so we can share with others? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org