Perform a mid-lease walkthrough
Performing an inside/outside visual condition overview of your property within the first 90 days is crucial. Routine maintenance to your property that the tenant is not mindful of, could cost you money now or down the road. If you have not performed a walkthrough of your property and the tenant is lived in the home more than 90 days, we urge you to act now. 'Not having the time', or 'I am out of state' could be a costly mistake.
Have you considered the advantages and benefits of a walkthrough if your tenant.....
1. ...moved into the property more than 75 days ago to confirm the current condition.
2. ...has possibly moved in an unauthorized pet.
3. ...has created a HOA violation against your property.
4. ...has reported and/or created a major maintenance issue and you want to confirm the quality of the repair.
5. ...has less than 100 days left on the lease. Review the condition prior to re-leasing to the tenant.
We will perform this service for you with 3 easy steps:
1. Simply download the "Perform a mid-lease walkthrough" document. (Not completing the documents could delay service, so please fill the questions asked completely as we ask them to help us help you.)
2. Pay for this service by clicking here.
3. Fax (407-429-3857) or scan/email (email@example.com) the documents to us.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, otherwise we will perform the service and contact you with the results.