Serving a 3 Day Notice
If you have managed a few property for a few years you probably have experienced a tenant that paid on the 4th of the month, the next month on the 7th, and next month on the 11th. Are you managing the property or is the tenant controling you? The problem is, when a tenant feels as though they control the payment of the rent, the next month's rent might not come at all. By submitting this E-referral, the referring agent acknowledges terms and conditions as prescribed above.
You should have this notice served now if your tenant.....
1. ...has not paid the rent and it is after the 4th of the month.
2. ...has paid late before and now again the tenant is even 1 day late.
3. ...has not paid and you want to evict. Per Florida statutes, you can not evict the tenant until a 3 day notice has been served properly and has expired.
We will peform this service for you with 3 easy steps:
1. Simply download the "Serving a 3 Day Notice" document. (Not completing the documents could delay service, so please fill the questions asked completely as we ask them to help us help you.)
2. Pay for this service by clicking here.
3. Fax (407-429-3857) or scan/email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the documents to us.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, otherwise we will perform the service and contact you with the results.
By submitting this E-referral, the referring agent acknowledges terms and conditions as prescribed above.