Serving a 7 Day Notice
If you have managed a property for a few years you probably have received a HOA violation, had a tenant acquire an unauthorized pet or worse.....8 people are living in your property. Taking action now is vital so the situation does not get worse.
You should have this notice served now if your tenant.....
1. ...has caused you to received an HOA violation.
2. ...has not taken care of the lawn (resodding a lawn will cost between $400 and $2000). Stop it now, and it will cost less.
3. ...has additional unauthorized tenants living in your property.
4. ...has an unauthorized pet(s) now living in your property
5. ...has violated one or more parts of the lease. Per Florida statutes, in most cases you can not evict the tenant until a 7 day notice has been served properly and has expired.
We will peform this service for you with 3 easy steps:
1. Simply download the "Serving a 7 Day Notice" document. (Not completing the documents could delay service, so please fill the questions asked completely as we ask them to help us help you.)
2. Pay for this service by clicking here.
3. Fax (407-429-3857) or scan/email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the documents to us.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, otherwise we will perform the service and contact you with the results.